Flavr are looking for an experienced digital account manager to help drive online growth for our Special Projects.
Full-time · London · £24,000 p/a
What you’ll be doing
- Pro-actively support Senior executive & manager in ensuring regular day to day work is delivered.
- Run regular reports, write commentary and extract actionable insights.
- Create new campaign/keyword/copy/extension builds.
- Troubleshoot tracking and set-up issues. Have a good understanding of Search Ads 360, Google Campaign Manager & Facebook Ad Manager.
- Regularly audits accounts and scans for possible optimisations, such as testing new bid strategies, ad copies and audiences and expanding valuable keywords inventory by analysing search query report.
What will make you stand out
- Enthusiasm for digital media and keen to develop a career within performance media channel
- Can provide a description of what Paid Social entails
- Analytically minded with experience handling large data sets
- Able to spot trends in sets of data
- Proactive approach to improving their knowledge and capability
- Highly organised, with an effective and efficient approach to managing tasks
- High attention to detail – Able to communicate effectively, collaborate with others and work as part of team
- Additional language skills are advantageous – An understanding of the functionality of Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook – Experience using basic features of excel
- Any programming or coding knowledge is advantageous